[nylug-announce] Query from leader of Smalltalk using Pharo Class (free, open to public) on April 27

Ron Guerin info at nylug.org
Tue Apr 13 17:26:52 EDT 2010

Please consider this a pre-announcement for the event to be held in two
weeks.

For those who've never heard of Pharo, it's a fork of Squeak.  For those
who've never heard of Squeak, it's an implementation of Smalltalk.  And
if you've never heard of Smalltalk, this will be a great opportunity to
learn something about it.  Please consider responding to the queries below.

Also see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smalltalk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharo