[nylug-announce] NYLUG Python Workshop, (TOMORROW) June 23 6:00PM-8:00PM

NYLUG Announcements info at nylug.org
Mon Jun 22 09:20:01 EDT 2009

This is a reminder for the event detailed below.

PYTHON WORKSHOP
Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Time: 6:00pm
Duration: 2 hours
Location: NY Public Library Hudson Park Branch, 66 Leroy St., NY NY 10014

Topics:
  General discussion about Python, and working through example code.
  Bring something to discuss! There's a blackboard, chalk, and Internet
  access.  Notebook computers are helpful but not required.
  All levels of Python experience from totally new to experienced welcome!

  We will continue meeting on a bi-weekly basis at the Hudson Library at
  66 Leroy St New York, NY 10014.

  It is helpful, but not necessary to have a notebook computer.
  The WiFi at the library works now.

Map & Directions:
  http://nylug.org/pythoncalendar

  We meet in the basement. Enter the library and head to the back. If the
  door is closed when you arrive you can ask the manager of the library for
  the keys to the room if you're comfortable opening up the basement, or
  you can wait for some of the others to arrive.

Mailing List:
  We have a mailing list!  Join it here: