[nylug-announce] NYLUG Python Workshop, (TOMORROW) September 16 6:00PM-8:00PM

NYLUG Announcements info at nylug.org
Mon Sep 15 09:20:01 EDT 2008

This is a reminder for the event detailed below.

PYTHON WORKSHOP
Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Time: 6:00pm
Duration: 2 hours
Location: NY Public Library Hudson Park Branch, 66 Leroy St., NY NY 10014

Topics:
  General discussion about Python, and working through example code.
  Bring something to discuss! There's a blackboard, chalk, and Internet
  access.  Notebook computers are helpful but not required.
  All levels of Python experience from totally new to experienced welcome!

  We will continue meeting on a bi-weekly basis at the Hudson Library at
  66 Leroy St New York, NY 10014.

  It is helpful, but not necessary to have a notebook computer.
  The WiFi at the library works now.

Map & Directions:
  http://maps.google.com/maps?q=The+Hudson+Library+at+66+Leroy+St+New+York%2C+NY+10014&hl=en
  (http://tighturl.com/fp)

  We meet in the basement. Enter the library and head to the back. If the
  door is closed when you arrive you can ask the manager of the library for
  the keys to the room if you're comfortable opening up the basement, or
  you can wait for some of the others to arrive.

Mailing List:
  We have a mailing list!  Join it here: