[nylug-announce] NYLUG -Linux World Pictures - Available - Please Announce

msettro msettro at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jan 27 21:16:01 EST 2003

Hey! Check this stuff Out!

____________________
Linux World Pictures

http://www.nylug.org/pictures/index.shtml?msettro.lwe2003.opening
http://www.nylug.org/pictures/index.shtml?msettro.lwe2003.theshow
http://www.nylug.org/pictures/index.shtml?msettro.lwe2003.pavillion
http://www.nylug.org/pictures/index.shtml?msettro.lwe2003.closing

___________________________
What Should It Be?: Realized

Way back in Oct...I started a thread regarding ideas on a collaborative
view of NYLUG...

http://herzl.nylug.org/pipermail/nylug-talk/2002-October/006362.html

I believe 4 or 5 tangible ideas came out of that discussion. I and
Mustafa worked since then to produce the outcome viewable here...
(The big image in front of the table). Its the best pic I could take
only a short time before the conference was dismantled.

http://www.nylug.org/images/lwe2003/monjaysettro/3_pavillion//DSC02096.JPG

Mustafa and his new baby girl, Ayana, here:

http://www.thefincompany.com/mustafa/baby3/Pages/Image14.html

___________________
pyDDR @ Linux World

Heard of Dance, Dance Revolution? Brendan, that pyDDR guy, from
clickass.org/icculus.org really rocked the show, in my humble
opinion, with the all-fun and good-for-the-chubby-geek game clone.

Some rather entertaining movies of the experience here...

http://nylug.org/movies/linuxworld/lwe2003/msettro/ddr_movies/MOV02016.MPG
http://nylug.org/movies/linuxworld/lwe2003/msettro/ddr_movies/MOV02018.MPG
http://nylug.org/movies/linuxworld/lwe2003/msettro/ddr_movies/MOV02075.MPG
http://nylug.org/movies/linuxworld/lwe2003/msettro/ddr_movies/MOV02076.MPG
http://nylug.org/movies/linuxworld/lwe2003/msettro/ddr_movies/MOV02077.MPG

Thank You All

And a big heart felt thanks to all the volunteers that dropped by
and made the NYLUG booth a great place to visit. Wendy, I hope you're
not hoarse with the seemingly constant EFF inquiries you received!

- Monjay