[nylug-announce] LPI Linux certification test administered for free next week at LinuxWorld

Jim Gleason jgleason at nylug.org
Tue Jan 14 20:15:05 EST 2003

Study up!

http://news.lpi.org/stories.php?story=03/01/10/8904366

The Linux Professional Institute is the certification sponsor for Linux
World in New York, and we will be at booth # 477 on the show floor at
Linux World; Javitz Center - New York, N.Y. January 22nd, 23rd and 24th.

We are also offering FREE EXAMS at the show in room 1E04.

The exams offered will be LPI-101 and LPI-201.

(These exams are regularly $100 US at testing centres around the world)

Exams will start at 10 AM and 2PM on the 22nd 23rd and 24th Jan. 2003.

If you would like to take advantage of the free exams, please let me know
what date and time you would prefer. Ensure you register for an LPI number
to bring with you on the exam day:
                  http://www.lpi.org/c-registration.html

- Jim

--