new stamtisch location Re: [nylug-announce] TOMORROW! NY Linux Users Grp. January Meeting 1/15 Mordy Ovits: Two On Linux Security

Jim Gleason jgleason at nylug.org
Tue Jan 14 10:31:59 EST 2003

Just want to make everyone aware that The Old Stand is now closed and
we will gather after the meeting (around 8:15pm or so) for Stammtisch
at The Pig 'n' Whistle next door -  922 3rd Ave. between 55/56 Streets.

Friendly reminder to all who wish to volunteer in NYLUG's booth next week
at Linux World Expo. All volunteers will receive Linux shirts and Prentice
Hall books from the new Open Source Series.

Please sign up here: http://booth.nylug.org

- Jim

--
IBM Linux Cluster Sales, Wall Street