[nylug-announce] LinuxWorld volunteers unite! Chat on the nylug-talk list at 4:15pm today

Jim Gleason jgleason at nylug.org
Fri Jan 10 15:30:25 EST 2003

If you are thinking about attending Linux World Expo at the
Javits Center on Jan 22nd...

			       -or-

... if don't just want to attend, but BE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE
TABLES... and be an exhibitor; you can!

Sign-up to volunteer now:
http://booth.nylug.org

NYLUG.org is staffing its annual LWCE booth in the .Org pavillion with
volunteers who can:

	* Help us set up before the show starts.
	* Join us in the booth part-time during the week to meet
	  and greet attendees.
	* Join us at the special "Fair Use Victory" stammtisch
	  celebration.
	* Maybe even get a free Linux t-shirt.

If you have been thinking about getting involved, this is the time. We are
going to figure out the details in aproximately 45 minutes on the
nylug-talk mailing list.

If you are not already subscribed, you can quickly do so with the form
here: http://herzl.nylug.org/mailman/listinfo/nylug-talk

Talk to you in a bit... I'm updating the site as we speak.

- Jim Gleason

--
President, New York Linux Users Group
http://www.nylug.org