[nylug-announce] NY Linux Users Grp. Apr meeting 4/16 Scalability & Manageability of Linux Enterprise & Datacenter solutions

Jim Gleason jgleason at nylug.org
Sun Apr 13 13:21:41 EDT 2003

Letting everybody know that this meeting had been planned since December
and it is with no disrespect that the meeting is taking place on Passover.

Note that the Stammtisch will be held at Houlihans (northeast corner
of 56th and Lex, go up the stairs) and there is no special room for NYLUG.
Just show up. And please DO NOT ask any waitresses nor bartenders for a
"special spot." There is plenty of room for everyone who can make it and
this kind of request tends to backfire.

- Jim