[nylug-announce] [nylug-talk] [nylug-job] Marigold Technologies, LLC seeks Linux Systems Administrator (fwd)

jim at vasoftware.com jim at vasoftware.com
Fri Sep 27 09:52:04 EDT 2002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 07:29:24 -0400
From: msettro <msettro at nyc.rr.com>
To: Nylug Talk <nylug-talk at nylug.org>
Subject: [nylug-talk] [nylug-job] Marigold Technologies,
     LLC seeks Linux Systems Administrator

JobID: #29

Submitted On: 2002-09-26 22:20:55

Company: Marigold Technologies, LLC

Contact: Human Resources,

Email:  jobs at marigoldtech.com

Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Title: Linux Systems Administrator

Salary: Negotiable

   We are looking for an experienced Linux Systems
   administrator who must be local to the New York
   City area for immediate full time employment at
   Marigold Technolgies. We have a range of mission
   critical applications that are growing fast and
   we need an expert to manage and scale our technical
   infrastructure.

Required Skills:

   o Heavy Perl knowledge. Shell scripting. o Task
   automation, backup scripts. o Configuration and
   optimization of MySQL, including replication. o
   Debian expertise with some RedHat and SunOS.
   o CVS config and admin o Qmail install, config,
   admin. o Apache optimization. Mod-perl knowledge
   a plus. o LAN/WAN o TCP/IP o DNS o Security and
   system optimization expertise. o RAID 0, 1, and 5

Location:

   New York City, NY 10010

Furthermore:

   No recruiters please. Please send cover letter,
   resume, and 3 references to jobs at marigoldtech.com